Regina Koegh Street
Junior smith
Hello I just want to say that in these past months have been more quiet and solitude of my heart and the pain that was invading my soul is slowly claiming before I know you pretended to be smiling by smiling happy when inside I was tearing and even I do not feel very well but thanks to you and progressed slowly.
The school is okay but I did not even locate it once and you had said that he did not want to be in that school because my parents have to pay a lot of money and went beyond my dream of studying in the fact that I wanted to be but neither mode while This study does not matter just do not want to be a burden to my parents, but otherwise everything is good my mom helped him into the shop and we are moving more or less but there are days that is not nobody to buy but you have to be positive and my brother helped with their homework well and that can only help you with everything improved.
Well that's all I wanted to tell me I send many kisses dismissal and say hello to everyone and take care to much but your return is soon I miss you please come back soon I need you I love you
Elizabeth Peralta
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario